Creative Midlands Heritage

Creative Midlands Heritage


Bantock house, Wolverhampton

Posted: 28 Nov 2012 12:46 PM PST

Following on from here-

http://www.midlandsheritage.co.uk/na...html#post33637

I was invited back to take some pictures while it was closed to the public which enabled me to use low ISO, (for the most part) natural light as opposed to electric lights, long exposures, a tripod and my 17 - 40 mm lens... oh and there was nobody milling around getting in the way either! ;)

Thanks to Linda for the invite, the staff for putting up with me and to my chaperone Emma for the company, conversation and distraction :thumbsup:



















mono











There's probably a few more here (and I've got some additions to go in at some point)

Bantock House


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.