Creative Midlands Heritage

Creative Midlands Heritage


Lallians Flour Mill, Birmingham

Posted: 21 Aug 2012 08:31 AM PDT

I was beginning to think this building was my nemesis, but I wasn't going to give up, 3rd attempt and we took the opportunity.

To anybody attempting, the wall has broken glass, I have a nice 1 1/2 gash in my hand to verify but was well worth it :-) Hopefully I wont have a scar as a souvenir...

Here are some photos..... Enjoy !!

An abandoned wagon...





Inside ...









Newspaper from 1992...



Machinery ..







Outside View..





Well worth a visit, but be careful :-)

Full flickr stream is here :- Flour Factory in Birmingham August 2012 - a set on Flickr

:-)

GKN Buildings Smethwick

Posted: 21 Aug 2012 08:16 AM PDT

New Photos from 2nd Visit, first few photos are of the tunnels....









Some of the factory buildings....









My Flickr Photo Set is here : GKN Smethwick August 2012 - a set on Flickr

My mates is here : GKN Smethwick August 2012 By Gaz - a set on Flickr

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.