Creative Midlands Heritage

Creative Midlands Heritage


The waggon and horses, Wolverhampton

Posted: 20 Dec 2011 12:02 PM PST

Imagine my delight at seeing this place wide open after wondering what it looked like inside for over three years... boy was I in for a disappointment!







the beer garden..





























by now I'd given up :(

reason for closing-

Birmingham Mail - News - Top Stories - Man shot outside Wolverhampton pub

The wagon and horses, Wolverhampton

Posted: 20 Dec 2011 12:02 PM PST

Imagine my delight at seeing this place wide open after wondering what it looked like inside for over three years... boy was I in for a disappointment!







the beer garden..





























by now I'd given up :(

reason for closing-

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/t...7319-21377676/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.